- TERM. The rental term is 14 days. The customer understands that they are responsible for calling to set up a removal date. If the rental period exceeds the rental term, the customer understands that their credit card on file will be charged the $10 per day until the dumpster is removed. Anastasio will make every reasonable effort to accommodate a request for additional time.
- PAYMENT. The customer will be charged at the time of sale for the base rental price of the dumpster. The customer also agrees to provide a card on file and gives consent for additional charges including, but not limited to, charges for rental days exceeding the rental term as described in section 1, fees for inaccessible containers as described in section 3, overages or items that require additional fees as described in section 5, cancelation fees and/ or administrative fees for insufficient funds.
In the event a check is returned for insufficient funds or closed account, or a credit card is declined for same, the customer will be charged $40 per occurrence.
- DELIVERY. The customer is responsible for having a clear and accessible path for delivering, servicing and removing containers. The customer understands that if they fail to provide a clear and accessible path or if the container is unable to be removed due to over and/ or inappropriate loading, a fee will be charged to the credit card on file to cover expenses. This fee is $100 if the address is within 20 miles of our location and $200 for any address exceeding 20 miles. This fee will also apply for requests to return to move the dumpster. The customer understands that under no circumstances should they ever move or attempt to move a container themselves.
The customer understands that if they cancel after scheduling a container delivery, their card on file will be credited the amount paid less a cancelation fee. If the customer cancels 48 hours or more prior to delivery, the fee will be $25. If the customer cancels with less notice, but prior to dispatch, the charge will be $75. If the driver has already been dispatched to the location, the fee will be $100 for an address within 20 miles, or $200 for any address exceeding 20 miles.
The customer understands that they are responsible for obtaining any permits necessary and that they are responsible for any fines or costs incurred while in possession of the container.
- DAMAGE. The customer agrees to release and hold harmless A. Anastasio & Sons Trucking Co., Inc. from and against any and all damages, injuries and/ or liabilities related to the container, the delivery, service and/ or removal of the container. The customer understands that they accept full responsibility for any damage that may be sustained to the property at the service address during delivery, service, removal or while the dumpster is on site, including, but not be limited to: damage to concrete or asphalt curbs, sidewalks, driveways, other concrete work, fences, landscaping, sprinkler systems, grass, trees, bushes or any other item.
- WASTE MATERIAL. The customer accepts full responsibility for the contents of the container and understands that their card on file will be charged for any weight exceeding the included tonnage, as noted on the front of this contract. The following items are not permitted and if found they shall also result in additional fees:
Car Tires – $15 each Truck Tires – $30 each Computer Monitors/ Televisions – $30 each
Refrigerators, Freezers, A/C Units – $30 each Mattresses/ Box Springs – $30 each
The customer understands that no hazardous waste of any kind is permitted in this container, as defined by state or federal statutes. The customer understands that title to, and liability for, any waste excluded above shall remain with the customer, and the customer expressly agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless A. Anastasio & Sons Trucking Co., Inc. from and against any and all damages, fines, penalties and/ or liabilities resulting from such excluded waste.
The customer understands that the container may not be removed if it is overfilled and that no material shall protrude from the top of the container or hang over the sides. If the container is too heavy to remove, the customer will be responsible for unloading any excess material at their own expense. In the event that any fines are incurred as a result of a container being overloaded or overweight, the customer understands that their card on file will be charged.
The customer understands that rain, snow, etc may impact the weight of the container, especially if left uncovered. The customer understands that no credit shall be given due to weather as Anastasio is charged to dump the containers based upon weight.
- COLLECTIONS. In the event that a customer fails to pay all amounts that come due under this Agreement, or fails to perform its obligations hereunder, the customer agrees to pay, in addition to the amount due, any and all costs incurred by Anastasio, including, but not limited to, late fees, collection fees, court fees, attorney’s fees and/ or filing fees, as appropriate, in its attempt to collect the debt.
- PERSONAL GUARANTEE. The customer understands that their electronic signature on this Agreement constitutes a Personal Guarantee.